Real-time control of design and manufacturing projects
Shall we organize a personalized online presentation?
Simply select the day and time that suits you best to attend a free personalized presentation of the CAD-ERP system integration.
Objectives of CAD-ERP Integration
The objectives of CAD-ERP Integration are:
- To facilitate the input of design-related information.
- To avoid errors in design-related data.
- To provide tools and utilities to automate design tasks and the creation of design-related documentation.
- To access ERP data for consultation and direct use from the CAD tool.
- To export design information to the ERP to launch manufacturing orders, purchases, replenishment of raw materials, etc.
- To facilitate real-time comprehensive tracking of projects.
What does CAD-ERP integration include?
The CAD-ERP Integration Implementation projects include:
- Training and set-up.
- Mandatory in the first year, at the beginning of the provision of services.
- Annual Integration ICE C2i Business Program.
- Provides full access to the CAD-ERP Integration module.
- 20 hours of Technical Support included with the CE C2i Business Program.
- Additional Technical Support bags can be hired according to the customer's needs.